The gathering events are arranged over a four day period, here is a list of what is going on.
12th to the 15th September 2013
- Diarmuid O’Drisceoil story teller
- Teddy Black storyteller
- 7 Kevins
- Umha Aois copper smelting and casting.
- Genealogist – Ken Mason
- Local artists exhibition
- Harvest market
- Opening ceremony with illumination of man engine house, lighting of the chimney.
- Fire theatrics and drummers on opening night, fireworks
- Illumination of one of the engine houses.
- Street performers, stilt walkers, face painters etc.. bouncy castles, treasure hunt.
- Mining themed menu in the café.
- Walking tours with optional picnic baskets.
site by irishwordpress